Linear Rate Springs - Options?

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
emiliorescigno;2043444 said:
I didn't specify, I just asked for a set for the MKIII Supra. They provided 7" tall front and 8" tall rear springs.

Cool, thanks for the info. Keep us updated on how you like the ride once you get them installed.

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
Silver MK3;2043446 said:
Cool, thanks for the info. Keep us updated on how you like the ride once you get them installed.

Got them installed and drove the car to work today (for the first time since October!).

Car rides great on the highway - feels like a "bank vault on wheels". Super steady, super stable, great feel. Around town in extraordinarily rutted and potholed roads, the ride is acceptable. Way way way better than what you think of when somebody says "coilovers", but still has an underlying stiffness to it. I really want to try some other coilovers, but for now I'm very impressed.

Handling hasn't been fully tested yet (haven't done an AutoCross with them yet), but cloverleafs are so so much better than with the old Tokico/Eibach combo. I'll report back with more info...I should really update my build thread.

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
So are they just 'generic' multi application koni's then? How much did they run if you don't mind me asking?

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
GC89;2044894 said:
So are they just 'generic' multi application koni's then? How much did they run if you don't mind me asking?

The Konis are *for* a MKIII Supra, with 'generic' springs and seats attached.

It was about $1,200 shipped to my door.