Lexus Electronics in a supra afm??

huntin5L

Mar 31, 2005
Niles, IL
Is this possible? Will the lexus electronics work with a 7mgte afm without 550s? I thought i remember reading it is hit or miss, but let me know.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
huntin5L said:
Is this possible? Will the lexus electronics work with a 7mgte afm without 550s? I thought i remember reading it is hit or miss, but let me know.

sorry misunderstood your question. post edited.

huntin5L

Mar 31, 2005
Niles, IL
ah, i didn't know that. I don't understand how it is misunderstood, it is a valid question. I have a lexus afm with electronics and a stock afm with electronics. Can the electronics from the lexus be swapped into the 7m afm.:dunno: Didn't know they were the same, I thought the electronics were different.

7MsuprO

Apr 29, 2006
Huntington Beach CA/Ohio
huntin5L said:
ah, i didn't know that. I don't understand how it is misunderstood, it is a valid question. I have a lexus afm with electronics and a stock afm with electronics. Can the electronics from the lexus be swapped into the 7m afm.:dunno: Didn't know they were the same thought the electronics were different.

Yea the electronics are the same. Do you want to swap them because your stock electronics aren't working anymore? If thats not the reason theres no reason apart from a waste of time.