let's see your rc cars

estrellainc

Supra Agent
Dec 26, 2005
mississippi
Supaman... great post there mang; that was awesome.
i love that wheely king crawler! not to mention i think you did have enough there to build a good supra lol...

mk3_7m;1750531 said:
We shud do RC car meets haha :p

for reals yo!

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
Oh man, now I'm gonna HAVE to get that A70 body (and a chassis for it to go on). That thing looks sweet.

All I have right now is a stock Losi Micro-T, I just sold my Associated RC-18 stuff... I had the parts to convert my base RC-18B kit into the truck and monster truck. Had it running an 8000kv brushless motor with ebay 3s lipos. Man that thing was fast. Kept chewing up the gears though, one rock would get in and it wouldn't jam it up, it would just grind it right through and break the gears.

Had to cut down on my hobbies though, I just have too many, so RC stuff was one that went, sadly.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
its a 190mm body that should fit just about any 1/10 on-road chassis. you can get it from http://www.abchobbyusa.com/

Side note.... I traded the heli for a MERV. Still on the lookout for an ABC Hobby goose or grid so i can the MK1 MR2 body!!!

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
estrellainc;1752666 said:
Supaman... great post there mang; that was awesome.
i love that wheely king crawler! not to mention i think you did have enough there to build a good supra lol...

Probably had enough to build 2 supras. Thanks tho. :) I miss them from time to time.