legal mustang kills

89turbotoy

2 89 supras 2jzgte/single
Jul 30, 2006
cincinnati
so i went to the track friday to see if the new setup was any better than the previous 14.8 i ran with the old engine and blown turbo.

on this particular day it seemed as though everything that i ran against was a mustang gt of the late 90s variety.i ran 6-7 of these of witch the fastest was the one who ran his mouth off the most in the line before staging, telling me i should take my gay ass import to the street and leave the track to the "big boys". i chuckled and pulled foward when waved. during his burnout i sat and watched opting for the no burnout as i was running street tires on 18's and there was no since in it. we pulled to the line and waited for the tree. the light went green i launched horribly and spun to 3rd. after i caut traction i closed the gap and pulled 2 cars on him. he ran a 15.22 and i ran a 14.52 @ 98MPH WITH A 2.443 60FT. HE WOULDN'T EVEN LOOK AT ME AFTER THAT AND HE LEFT! I LOVE BEATING COCKY ASSHOLES IN MUSTANGS!!!!!!
even though my time was a joke.

Last edited:

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
Loki said:
Nice kill, but I've never met one of these Mustang owners. Guess all the Stang owners I know arn't douchebags :dunno:

Yeh nice kill. But never met a stang or ls1/lt1 guy like 90% of the guys on these boards keep saying in there kill's.

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
man you need to come to my town if you want to met some dumb stang drivers all you ever here is my stang will do this and that and smoke you and bla bla bla. There are a couple real nice guys i've met who drive stangs my friend has a 2000 gt stang build block head cams exhaust supercharger nitrouse you name it and my girl has a 95 gt if not for them i would think they where all like that

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Douchebags come in all shapes, sizes, colors, religions, you name it. Unfortunately you can't spot them from far away either. You have to actually talk to one before ther deuchbagginess becomes noticeable. By then, it's usually too late. Just excuse yourself in a nice manner and back away from the contaminated person. I don't think that deuchbagidis is contagious, but who wants to risk it.....................lol

Great story. I met a GT driver like that at the track one night also. I totally destroyed him, and he wouldn't even stop at the building to get his slip, cause I was already there, actually I had been there for some time. He just drove around me.................:biglaugh:

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
ahhh... the good old dousebag stang owner.. they seem to be everywhere.

I hate when people wont talk to you after you beat them.. if someone beat me.. i'd tell them good job.. then wanna see what they've done!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Ckanderson said:
I hate when people wont talk to you after you beat them.. if someone beat me.. i'd tell them good job.. then wanna see what they've done!

My thoughts exactly CK..............lol