Led swap!

Mynes_3

Sep 8, 2009
cencal
Saw the lighting thread already but wasnt too sure. Can someone post up all led bulb number? Planning on swapping mines to led. Want bulb number such as cluster, all push button for hazard, foglight, etc. keyring, dome light, license plate whatever. Lol. Also please help point out the part i need for the push button. Read that i have to solder something to it and so itll work. Resistor or something like that and heard that certain led will be too bright on one spot and some will be very bright so point me out towards all the right bulbs. Thanks guy

Like i stated, search already but i want it post up so i can see it. Lol

Mynes_3

Sep 8, 2009
cencal
That was the one i was looking at. But its from 2008. Might have been updated with all bulbs numbers but not sure thats y i wanted it posted up instead

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Mynes_3;1779019 said:
Does it have bulb number for every bulb besides taillight and signal light?

Lol, all I know is in there with few exceptions. How about you decide what bulb in particular you are concerned with and ask about that one specifically. Most bulbs I don't mention are super small incandescents that cab be replaced by a standard small led.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
hvyman;1779125 said:
^ your thread has everything. Except the key ring on the outside of the door.

Yeah, I still haven't replaced mine. I never used the actual key. It'd be kinda cool if I could set it to be triggered on by the disarm of my viper alarm though...