Leather interior parts available on eBAY!!

Busted_Knuckles

Oct 21, 2013
Atlanta
Guys, I just found some interior restoration pieces for sale on eBay. This company in UK is making leather dashboards, center consoles, door panels, and other interior pieces. Here's a link to the dashboard. http://www.ebay.com/itm/351055353868?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I can't afford to buy any of this yet, but I put several pieces in my watch list. I don't know how well they fit or final quality, so if anyone else wants to play guinea pig...

I have used their leathers in two cars. First time 3 years ago and now to my OldCrappy project. Their quality and fitt has improved alot from the first time I used them. Good quality leather and good strong seams. And the leather they use even smell nice. Much nicer than a new BMW leather interior.
Small leathers are easy to install but if I ever buy that dash cover I take it to a pro to install. When gluing leather you have only one go when you do it properly.
My new arm rest. In OldCrappy also have new shifter and hansbrake leathers.

P8020737.JPG

Busted_Knuckles

Oct 21, 2013
Atlanta
I used RedlineGoods.com for my armrest, shift boot, and e-brake boot. They make the stuff in Poland. The fitment and quality is very good. They also offer different color leather and stitching for an original or a custom look. They just did not have a dashboard option for the Supra. I didn't even consider door panels and center console leathers. I need to work on a budget for Ol' Red.

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
Agreed, and I wonder if they would be willing to do other colors, a shade lighter than black to match shadow grey would be popular I think. Something about straight black in the mkiii is too much IMO. The dash has me the most interested if it fits well and has a factory appearance.

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
GC89;2061721 said:
Something about straight black in the mkiii is too much IMO.

Herecy you speak!

p2061972_1.jpg

Seriously though, if I hadn't already redone my interior I would totally purchase all of those leather covers and attempt a full interior conversion. I hope someone jumps on these while they're still available and puts a serious effort into the install, as I'm sure there will be much needed trimming and stretching of the leather covers (those dash defrost vents won't be fun). Not to mention due to the thickness of the leather, none of the buttons or vents are going to sit flush. I have a difficult time keeping my lumbar and sideview mirror buttons seated flat in the armrest as it is.

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
I'm interested in how these turn out installed. In the past few years people put their elbows through both of my door cards and my dash has started to crack. I really want to do something about it because it's making me feel like I drive a POS now with tape covering the sharp edges on the door cards where the vinyl cracked.

Jetfixr757

Sleeper
Mar 30, 2005
Cocoa, Florida
My dash is cracked in 3 places due to sun and it looks like a disaster. I was trying to find a complete different one but this looks like a great option.
Jet

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
The pictures of the boots on redline, are actually from my car. The assholes were supposed to give me back my money for taking pics for them, but never did give it back lol.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Wow, that's pretty neat. Still looks like nearly a grand to get all the material and that doesn't include seats or rear plastic.

Not to mention all the fitting. Good lawd all the fitting...

I'd love to see a car finished with this though.

survyor2

Jun 19, 2005
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
The seller sent 4 gray samples to me. One of them was a perfect match for regular gray MK3. I ordered and received the dash, console, and glove box.

I might not get to this project for awhile but the glove box seems like it would be pretty easy. I'll give that a shot soon.

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
Looks great and I agree its a perfect match.

Were any of the samples slightly darker? I'm wondering if there is one that would match shadow grey.