Leaking oil issue help needed

Compton74

Oct 8, 2008
Long Beach
So blew a turbo on my car a few days ago, i replaced it all fresh gaskets on the turbo, and 2 new crush washers for the oil line, and a new gasket for the other oil line. Noticed a drip of oil after i got done driving the car. I went under inspected and there seems to be some oil on the the passenger side of the bell housing, I checked the oil lines they arent leaking from what i can tell, but the oil only seems to cover the passenger side of the bellhousing, basically a small amount of oil on the wing bracket, and it drips from the bottom of the tranny by the inspection plates (r154). Now i did pull the dipstick tube out when i did the turbo, and didnt use any sealent when i put it back on. Only thing that is stumbling me is it doesnt seem to be flinging oil anywhere backwards. i checked the downpipe for signs of oil hitting it or burning onto it (figuring the oil was slinging back from one of the turbo oil lines) and theres nothing. Only thing i can think of is a rear main seal, or the dipstick tube. The rear main was replaced 5000 miles ago with a OEM toyota one, and the leak is only on one side of the bellhousing on the outside, so dont think thats the issue, and its not dropping out of the bellhousing just on the outside of it. Do you think no seal on the dipstick tube could cause this? just trying to pinpoint where the oil is coming from. Thanks for your input.