KYANA Supras 2K9 Meet Nov 7th-8th

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Thanks to Lee @ Blankenship Performance for Hosting the Dyno. Great shop & what a deal he gave us on the runs. $30 for 3 pulls with A/F reading. Also thanks to everyone that came out for the Dyno. Hope you had a good time to those that watched & hope you got the #'s you were looking for to those that did. Not many made it to the group dinner but the few of us that did had a nice time & good & good eats. Now on to the pics.

p1446358_1.jpg

p1446358_2.jpg

p1446358_3.jpg

p1446358_4.jpg

p1446358_5.jpg

p1446358_6.jpg

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
LilRedSupra;1446437 said:
Damnit, wish I could have made it. I see there were some C-Dub guys down there. I was busy getting my new VIP ride... IS300. :evil2:

nice, need some pics on throttle, i made 660hp with a blown engine, ordered new crower springs and titanium retainers about an hour ago and ordering probe forged pistons and eagle h-beams tomorrow after i hit the bank.should have it apart and cleaned up for the machine shop right after i get steve na-t project together:icon_evil

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
we should have come back....

After the pizza, we went out to find some "action" but came up short....Fail #1

We tried to look for a motel/hotel in Jeffersonville, but wanted to find more action...Fail #2

We then decided WTF we should go back to indy after someone got word that s*** was going down there. Go there, and find out nothing much is happening there...Fail #3

Go back to Quinn's place and crash there for the night...wake up a 4 in the afternoon and later find these pics....SUPER FAIL

idk what happened the other day, we're all kicking out asses over it. I think with the lack of people the first day along with half the group ditching us early we got discouraged. Also we never had a solid plan for staying around for the night, we were winging it. Really upset we missed the dyno day.

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
mkiiSupraMan18;1447425 said:
My sti sounds like that f*cking Cobra... Glad I didn't drive it down now.

AC idler took a dump and it sounds like a super charger. :biglaugh:

First time you listened to me and it saved your life.......