KYANA Supras 2K9 Meet Nov 7th-8th

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
steve, call the dyno and make sure all is set up, less than a week.... oh my lex is broke again... damn hp, so coming with the 92 turbo

ohiosupramst

Aug 31, 2009
Cincinnati
I'll be there for the dyno on Sunday. Thinking about just putting the supra on a trailer and coming down still working out some power steering issues. Trying to get some guys together from Ohiosupras.org to come down.

speedgilligan

UL Mechanical Engineering
Jul 2, 2009
Louisville, KY
looks like im not going to be able to make it guys, car is still sitting on jackstands and not looking like it will be rolling under its own power for another week or two....

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Hey guys! I'm TRYING to get a plan together so I can make it for the Sunday Dyno session and "show"!;)

We'll see if I can get the kids covered (I HAVE FOUR!!!:1zhelp:) and then there's the negotiation with the wife...

Car is still in the shop with "wet paint" on it... but I'm hoping to pick it up this week sometime.:naughty:

Shelbyville... looks like a 3 hour hop for me... not too bad!

-crisp

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
What is the cost of the Dyno? I don't see it listed on the first page?

FYI - Sunday is the only day I will be able to attend.

Last edited:

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Yes it is....Well from the reply's & post on a cpl different forums we are going to have a great turn out. Looks like the weather is going to be Awesome also. Ill have details on meet up & caravan locations posted soon. The shop Hosting the Dyno, Blankenship Tuning & Performance is kinda limited on parking but I have additional parking lined up with the business next to them.

Anyone familiar with AEM Widebands? I just hooked mine up & all I have are 3 dashes where the #'s read out. Searched but didnt find anything. Also need a 2.5 OD 45 Deg bend to compleet my upper IC pipe.

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
when you rev the engine it has 3 dashes too? it means you are over rich or over lean, or your sensor is bad, unplug it and see if it goes to 14.7

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
dbsupra90;1442247 said:
anyone going sat?

I wasnt, was going to have to go pick up that explorer sat, but found a 4runner local, so I'm in now. You should come over fri night and help wire in the vpc :icon_bigg

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
dbsupra90;1442247 said:
anyone going sat?

Yea I plan on being there. Dave- I'm getting my Midpipe & wastegate dump tube welded up Thu. night at Scotts shop. Can you meet there around 7pm? Need to work out issues with maft pro. Also need to find out plug size for the water outlet.

Last edited: