KYANA Supras 2K9 Meet Nov 7th-8th

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
ben42391;1432021 said:
Well I found out that I probably wont be making the meet now or at least not in my car:icon_frow

::bhg::

aaaaaaaahahahahaha i mean *cough* srry

need a hand? I have some time on wed. and some on sunday if you need help.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
damn had no idea there was a dyno in shelbyville. sounds like it may be my new dyno!

i think i know about where it is, but shelbyville has 1000 names for the same road depending on where you are.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Fuzz420;1431943 said:
Looks great Steve.

Will there be a meet spot and caravan down to the track.Same for the dyno?

Yes..Since the Track is open late Im thinking of having a group Lunch then Caravan to the track. As for the Dyno we can work out a Meet spot early in the Am about 10~. After the Dyno we may have the group Dinner. Ill work on those details & post up once I get it worked out.

As for good used tires i Cant remember the name but the shop is located off FernValley rd. I have gotten several 16 & 17" tires from them. Maybe Dave Or Chris still has the phone #.

Also this place is good to deal with;
Discount Tires Used and New
7739 Saint Andrews Church Rd
Louisville , KY 40214 Map
* (502) 933-8090

Last edited:

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
steve i have a few domestic car owners, a mustang and a supercharged cobalt and maybe a few more that will be attending to use the dyno with us to keep our costs down and maybe have a few dig and rolling runs to have some afterwards fun, if you plan on nitrous or race gas make sure you get it before hand, he dont have any on hand

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
i wont be coming to group lunch or caravan. mom lives like 5min from the track so we were going down friday night.

i think i still have that guy's card somewhere. if you need it fuzz i'll see if i can find it.

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
Got my walbro+new fuel filter put in yesterday so now I'm not having a leaning out problem at upper RPMs anymore, now its running really rich like 9.0(Only under boost) and I can't seem to get those to go up any. At least I don't have to worry about burning anything up but running this rich isn't good either. If I can't get it worked out I may need some expert help at the meet I really wanted to dyno.

My fuel pressure (Aeromotive Regulator) is 40 no vac and 30 with vac which I'm pretty sure is in spec.

I also have a SAFC NEO....any advice would great :)

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
Looks like I'm out. I've nursed this car along all summer, and now the engine rebuild is at a critical point. Its running terrible. The whole engine shudders as it runs. The most I drive the car is out of the garage and pulling it right back in. My goal is to get back running in time for Indy 2k10, and hopefully run some quarters at the track. I will likely have a few more horses under the hood as well. I wish you guys good weather for the meet!

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
dbsupra90;1436180 said:
jason-

do you still have the j-tube?

you can back down base fuel pressure. try 35 no vac. what are your neo settings?

j-tube completely removed.

I took settings from 0 to -30, I do think things changed at lower RPM and boost levels but once I was above 3500 RPMs and around 13 PSI it just wouldn't make any difference. After I saw things were not working as I expected I quit not wanting to cause myself so other problems.

I will try lowering the fuel pressure see what that does.

Thanks Dave!

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ Don't listen to Matt... Which is actually a good call. :biglaugh:

I'd like to add that Jason's car is effin awesome, he was able to break the fuel line from the filter loose and then take it the rest of the way off w/ his fingers... Why the F couldn't mine have done that?

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
try setting your low/hi throttle crossover to 74 and 75.

ive never had to take more than 20% out at top end on the afc. have to be careful taking too much out because it will effect the timing.

either way, try base fuel pressure first. some of the aeromotive fpr you cant take below 35. depends on which model you got. i can help you tune it when you come down if you'd like.

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
Thanks again for the ideas Dave, I have dropped the fuel pressure but haven't had time to go out and run it to see who she is doing.

So set the low throttle to 74 and hi throttle to 75?

If I don't have things working correctly by the meet I will take you up on that for sure.

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
Anyone have an R154 transmission?? iam in need of another tranny.. Matt the one i got from you started making the same noise as my last one and its leaking tranny fluid like crazy,, like something shot threw the side of the housing... it pretty much exploded. Soo if anyone has one that they would sell or knows anyone that has one please let me know ASAP!!