KYANA Supras 2K9 Meet Nov 7th-8th

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
*cker is from Cali... It won't like my non-EGRness...

How much you want for the piece shipped to 46077, or I can just pick it up at the meet... I'm either riding with Jason, or going stage 2 in the STi before I go...

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
^^^^^^^^
hey hey rumptis you going to make it this meet in your car??? out of the entire year and a half of attending meets i haven't seen you car there once... just down in westport when nate was getting the new motor.... I will never forget jeff in the back of the truck lol so much fail.... OH and i dont know if matt or jeff remember that night but i got pulled over leaving after having to come back to drop off the MK4 wheels .... lol

I told him we were there all night doing a motor swap and he was like BS!! i just seen you comming into town.... so i had to some explaining to do lolz

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
well he asked me to get out of the car and left jeff and matt in there.... he asked whos house we were at and i said matt..... matt who was his response lol.... I was like ummmm ???? i dont know i just met him tonight.... jeff and matt have known him for a while lol

he let me go .... and just said to get home....

OH jeff....... sometimes im swinging a bat.... swinging a bat.....

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
rumptis;1430304 said:
I plan on being there....hope to dyno if I can get Matt to change my fuel pump and filter before then.....

Since when does matt know how to work on supra's??.... He can pull my motor out in .001 seconds, but im not sure he could handle something as difficult as changing out the fuel filter.. :sarcasm:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Changing the fuel filter is EZ, n00b.

You just twist off the line at the filter, drop the rear subframe, sawzall the f*cker off, install new filter, go to Toyota and buy new hard line (~$80), install hardline, cry, reinstall subframe, forget to tighten up the line, leak gas everywhere...

But yeah... Maybe we'll use a torch to heat the lines before you break them loose. :icon_bigg

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
steve talk to this guy
Blankenship Performance
Shelbyville, Ky 40065

Lee Blankenship
502-548-6318

see about the sunday instead of j&m

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
ok talked to him and it is a go with him for $300 minumum and his dyno is almost the same as J&M, call me and let me know,
we also need a full count of how many people and how many cars will be there and how many will dyno.

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
Steve_N;1431842 said:
New Dyno & Drag strip location is Set. OP has been changed

hardinsburg gates open at 4pm i think and they start running at 6pm central time, 12pm wont work, need to be 4pm to done

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
dyno
Exit 35 on interstate 64, take a left (north) at the end of
the ramp if you were headed East on 64. Go about 3 miles and turn
right on Mount Vernon Drive. It's the third building on the left, I'm
in the back of the building.