Kustom Carbon fiber mkIII parts working on, b pillars, dash, door switches, and more

alex121286

Mk3 carbon fiber parts
May 3, 2011
grand pairie texas
Got booted off of here for trying to sell parts. So this post is not for me selling the parts or doing a group buy. Just me showing off what i'm doing for the mk3 in carbon fiber parts. Should be making molds for them this coming up weekend. The dash will take me a little while to do just because of the size and it will be a replacement part not just a cover.
IMG_1699.jpgIMG_1698.jpgIMG_1700.jpgIMG_1701.jpgIMG_1666[1].jpg

alex121286

Mk3 carbon fiber parts
May 3, 2011
grand pairie texas
also been sick lately and havent been able to get those done like i said i was going to be able to but im back now and in full swing now and will post pics of the progress soon.

alex121286

Mk3 carbon fiber parts
May 3, 2011
grand pairie texas
Small preview of what they will look like the window and switch panel r just covers and will apply them with a good epoxy, but the timing cover will be a replacement part that I can bolt on like the old part. image.jpg

"Remember this isn't saying I'm "SELLING" the parts just showing you what changes I'm making to the parts and letting you know what I'm doing"

Update 5/5/2014

Molds being made as we speak. Depending on how things go tonight should have carbon fiber parts out for my car in 2 days because I will still need to buff and polish the mold so the finish comes out perfect. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

alex121286

Mk3 carbon fiber parts
May 3, 2011
grand pairie texas
Molds being made as we speak. Depending on how things go tonight should have carbon fiber parts out for my car in 2 days because I will still need to buff and polish the mold so the finish comes out perfect.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg