korn unplugged

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
i fucking hate that fieldy mother fucker. what is he suppose to be a heavy metal gangster. what the hell is up with those little braids hes always sportin

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
Geez......whats the world come to?
All I know is Korn used to be good until they got all electronic. Their first 3 albums were the only good ones ever made. Now this? Whats next a gay orchrestra like Metallica did? After that I totally lost all respect. Whats his name, Munkey had the right idea when he quit. I think he knew that they had totally lost the vision of what music was.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Ya, not a huge fan of new Korn. Its not the same for sure.

JustAnotherVictim said:
Why is the metallica orchestra thing so bad? Didn't seem that terrible.

People think its bad because they see a heavy band like Metallica join an orchestra and they think they went soft and lost their edge. I fuckin loved S&M. But then again, I've played many insrtuments(trombone/snare drum/percussionist/guitar/bass...), studied some music theory and have an appreciation for classical music/intrumentation. I think they integrated hard rock with an orchestra on S&M better than anyone has to date. I love the composition by Kamen. The orchestral parts are so dark and add so much to the tracks.

BTW.... on a sad note, just found out Michael Kamen passed away on Nov 18, 2003 @ 55 after a battle with MS. Rest in Peace Mr. Kamen :(