KNIGHTPAGER : 300zx front caliper mk3 bracket/adaptor???

oskr

ive been searching for months and i cant find anymore knightpager 300zx front brake upgrade kits or brackets for sale.:aigo:
if anyone has any info please feel free to post. :1zhelp:

or if anyone happens to have that setup and is nice enought to send or post bracket/adaptor specs/measurements to fit the caliper to the knuckle. i would totally aprichiate it :icon_bigg that way i can take it to a machinist asap
i already have 300zx calipers and the 350z track front rotors

im doing some road course and canyon runs, my stock brakes suck! brake fade and boiling like crazy!! lol.
i dont really have a lot $$$ to spend on a brake kit :/

thanx!

tyang82

May 12, 2011
Milwaukee
there are a couple threads on here where people mod evo brembo calipers and sethron also is the man you should look into

The Doc

JZA70 twinpower
Aug 5, 2005
Netherlands
He oskr,

Sorry for the late reply.
You can find Night Pager bracket replicas on eBay.
Go to eBay.uk and search for silverlineracing0.
Drop Steve a line and ask him for a set, as he sells them on a regular basis via eBay and give him my regards (Rob).

Hope this will help you.

The Doc

JZA70 twinpower
Aug 5, 2005
Netherlands
;-)
This is what you're looking for I guess, the ZZ32tt/R32GTS-t caliper is on the wheel hub.
Be sure your rims are big enough, since the Skyline R33/34 GTS-t and the R34 GTR brembo caliper will NOT fit a 17" rim and the Brembo will not even clear a 18" rim!

20tjsiq.jpg
2uqhnap.jpg
1z6rtlk.jpg

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Honestly the wilwood set isn't much more than piecing the nighpager setup together... (not to mention the wilwoods are better performance wise)

OP already has the parts though.

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
How is there not a less expensive retrofit for our cars? They been out for forever lol. I never really paid that much attention to my brakes on my '87 NA, aside from wanting to paint them black to clean it up. But since I got duped on my '91 as far as brakes are concerned and now that I'm going through all the effort of a 1JZ swap, they have been a constant obsession. And I don't need a huge BBK either since I don't race, just better than stock. I've even gone and put together the Evo rear Brembo setup to put on my car so now I have to upgrade the fronts lol

joel903

Apr 6, 2005
Conover,NC
yhatzee89;1888234 said:
How is there not a less expensive retrofit for our cars? They been out for forever lol. I never really paid that much attention to my brakes on my '87 NA, aside from wanting to paint them black to clean it up. But since I got duped on my '91 as far as brakes are concerned and now that I'm going through all the effort of a 1JZ swap, they have been a constant obsession. And I don't need a huge BBK either since I don't race, just better than stock. I've even gone and put together the Evo rear Brembo setup to put on my car so now I have to upgrade the fronts lol

You didnt get duped into thinking you had Endless Brakes on your car did you? I think i seen you post your car forsale on craigslist once and it showed a picture of what looks to be Endless Brake covers?

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
No that's who I bought it from, I had never dealt with BBKs before (or brake covers for that matter) and when I went and saw the car at night they looked legit to me. But oh we'll, gotta learn sometimes. Now anytime anybody I know talks about buying a car I tell them to check the brakes first lol