Killed a ss camaro twice

Feb 28, 2008
North Babylon, New York
queenskid926;1431638 said:
thanks, I just got a used low mileage 60-1 ct26. imma throw that on for now at stock boost, get a wideband, safc, and lexus afm and then turn the boost up

ah now we gonna be killing these guys up at the races lol when we putting that shit in i wanna see her run wit that bad boy under the hood she definetly gonna be a problem for those guys 7M!! FTW!! i know you never thought i would say that on the forums but its my old motor so i gotta givve props lol:biglaugh:

queenskid926

Tires yeling @ every Lite
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
wolf31685;1439356 said:
ah now we gonna be killing these guys up at the races lol when we putting that shit in i wanna see her run wit that bad boy under the hood she definetly gonna be a problem for those guys 7M!! FTW!! i know you never thought i would say that on the forums but its my old motor so i gotta givve props lol:biglaugh:

lol whos to say the lil snail isnt in already? lol nah the car is down for the door hiinges, but those are on order as we speak. Then i will throw on the ct26 60-1 and take the boost controller out, get a safc and my wideband, and then a lexus afm and go to work on the stock 440cc injectors as temporary

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Southern CT, only about 45 min from the BX. I have been meaning to make it down to "mexico", I hear there are quite a few fast cars down there. The nathans meets still going on?

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
foreverpsycotic;1444836 said:
Southern CT, only about 45 min from the BX. I have been meaning to make it down to "mexico", I hear there are quite a few fast cars down there. The nathans meets still going on?

Werd wat exit off i95? every weekend and sometimes during the week, since the gf moved from the bx to westhaven im always making the trip out there. Nice lil 160mile rd trip in the supra, open rd lol i luv it lol.

And nah its not huntspoint lol that was slick tho.

You ever seen a DEER running around a PARK? Especially out in LONGISLAND?

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
queenskid926;1445022 said:
Werd wat exit off i95? every weekend and sometimes during the week, since the gf moved from the bx to westhaven im always making the trip out there. Nice lil 160mile rd trip in the supra, open rd lol i luv it lol.

And nah its not huntspoint lol that was slick tho.

You ever seen a DEER running around a PARK? Especially out in LONGISLAND?

Haven't seen that happen yet. Maybe I will take a drive out there. I heard it is much better during the summer tho, more tourists come down from the hamptons to partake in the er um, watching.

I am 7 min from exit 15.

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
foreverpsycotic;1445124 said:
Haven't seen that happen yet. Maybe I will take a drive out there. I heard it is much better during the summer tho, more tourists come down from the hamptons to partake in the er um, watching.

I am 7 min from exit 15.

dam bro i wished she lived where u live, She is on exit 42 off i95. 80miles each way from where im at in queens, With the supra i made a personal cannon ball speed run record of my driveway to her driveway in 1hr 5 minutes,. i love my turbo lol

dasalvykidd

Sep 1, 2009
516 Long Island
queenskid926;1445023 said:
lol yea bro some of them are tru ricers. Cant wait to see that black firebird that wants to avenge the white camaro ss lost lol.

haha yea
maybe in a few hrs? who knows but ill be there again lol