Killed a dodge

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
I was on the way home from the movies in Raleigh when i came to a stop light with a dodge ram 1500 were some redneck called me hulio or w/e then i replied i aint a mexican then so on and so on.. we chatted for a min until the light turned green then my passenger said wanna race and so he took off. He got the lead because i wasnt racing untill i was him still on it a good 300-400 ft away then i got on it and walked him down. We came to another stop light and went for it again, i started off and spun all thru 1st and walked him down as soon as i got into second we waved bye and i got on it once again, shifted into 3rd and it was a done deal he was a few car behind.

he was talking shit about a supra so i had to put him in his place
deff the highlight of my night :)

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
Few years ago, I was listening to pitbull with the windows down while my friend was in a convienence store, the music wasnt loud or anything i was just chilling. This guy gets out of his truck comes over and says, get out of my country you fucking spic! Shocked I looked at him speechless, and he says whats the matter you dont speak english? I was like dude are you fucking kidding me? not only am I a US citizen, im fucking white (caucasian mix), why dont you get out of my country you racist prick! At this point my buddy was getting back to the car and the guy decided it was better to cut his losses and walk away...instead of trying keep the immigrants out of are country, why dont we try to keep the dumbasses out instead.

That said, way to put him in his place!

TLDriver

Jul 29, 2008
Ventura, California
When I was living in Bakersfield,CA and driving my 3.2TL similar thing happened to me. Older white guy (Stereotype redneck) He ran his mouth calling me a dirty mexican, f'en this and f'en that... saying why don't you go pick up your wagon instead and let the asians drive your rice rocket.. blah blah blah. I was like hmm nodded my head just saying no and when the light turned green he took off fast, he cuts me off and slams on the brakes. I dropped as many gears I could (Auto-stick) I got around him passed him and beat him to a 2 to 1 lane merger and slammed on my brakes and brought down our speeds from 70-80 mph down to 15 mph. I don't understand what people expect from name calling. I am Mexican but because someone name calls me doesn't mean I will go back to Mexico for anything other then a vacation. Now working for a government agency I realize that ignorant people are everywhere.