Killed 2 350Z's and a mustang.

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
Last night in the mean streets of mexico's finest highway, I was making way to hit up one of my favorite and famous meet up spots for a social venture with other enthusiasts. During my cruise, I am met up with a Silver 350Z that has been modded in some sort and a mustang. I was very well aware that the opportunity for a little bit of fun was in store...it nearly caused me to sport a chubby, for its been a while since ive had a fun-run.
I line up next to the Zed and slow down to matching speed...We both hit it off nearly simultaneously and I started to get a nice pull on this gorgeous car. I have a firm belief that he was suprised that my Camry was a ninja on the mexican highway. We go at it for one more trail, for Im sure between the both of us, my first win could have been a freak accident. As we both take off, I take a decently commanding lead and equipped with the power of the top end; was able to create the same result. It was definately a great run..i would say I put 2 cars on him before i shut off.
During the same testament, the mustang matches my speed and we both hit it off very well..however the result was pretty tragic, for I walked away from him. However, as great sports of the game, we gave each other props for the fun and games. very cool people.

Later on in the night, my buddy wanted to join up and ride shotgun in my car while we cruise to our neares whataburger (which..wow, amazingly, is located in mexico!!! who knew?!)...we approach a road that looked very much like Airline Dr. (but wasnt, we are in mexico) and a Beautiful blue 350Z with two large cannons in the rear were glaring at me, asking me to see what he was about. I will admit, it was slightly indimidating, he has a sticker representing his website, real nice clean car, sounded very crisp and appeared to be properly modded.

During our venture on this road, we both knew what was gonna happen, so I got behind him and followed him towards the highway for some action.
Once we get through the on-ramp, I pull up next to him and we both acquire matching speeds. The instant i heard his car take off, i punched it...he got a slight lead on me and then I overcame and surpassed my opponent. I had a suprised look on my face, for i thought i would lose this encounter. He also was struck with a suprised look on his face, for this was unexpected.

We want to do it again, to make sure this wasnt a fluke. However, he took off and I wasnt ready, but I was not going to let that be an excuse for a loss, so i punched it. reaching incredible speeds, i was playing a game of catch up due to his early take off. However, the 2jzgte being one of the most prominant highway top end monsters in the enthusiast industry to date, proved too much for my fallen comrad. After a few moments, i started reeling him in and yelled to my friend "watch the power of the top end, brotha!!" Now we were neck and neck, but i kept pulling and pulling and pulling till I surpassed this gorgeous vehicle.

We had one last run and the same result was the overall outcome.

It was a damn fun night in Mexico and Im glad the Mexican authorities were so kind to me for letting me rip hazard on their streets. I forever hold a debt to Mexico for this adventure :) never will it be forgotten.

The End