Kevin M ROCKS!!!!

SupraMkiii24

90T in the works
Apr 1, 2005
Houston, Tx.
Haha thanks alot Kevin for the fast shipping (when it got out (stupid holidays))

Well here's how the car sits, got the new vented headlight covers (had them but finally got them painted) and I just installed Kevin's Awesome rear hatch visor replica.

~Dan

Here's the pics

p150023_1.jpg

p150023_2.jpg

p150023_3.jpg

p150023_4.jpg

p150023_5.jpg

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
you woke my ass up at 930 in the morning for this shit?

lol JK man, car looks GREAT!!...im glad to see you never gave up in fixing all the lil things and adding a lil spice to the car before tx2k6!!!

you can thank Kevin personally at the BBQ :love:

SupraMkiii24

90T in the works
Apr 1, 2005
Houston, Tx.
He still has some Shades I believe. Oh and Joe I had work this morning I had to make that particular project a 15 minutes project. I still have more to do to the bike and the car just don't have time at the moment.

~Dan

SupraMkiii24

90T in the works
Apr 1, 2005
Houston, Tx.
Well geez Johnny. I need to find the time off work to get teh screws first. I don't like the black one's provided. They look kinda Ehhhh. so ill look for some on my day off. Second off its Kinda clean :) agian refer to no time off. Quite frankly I haven't felt like washing it at 12 when i get home at night.

~Dan

All and all I like it, I'm happy with the progress of the car, there's much more to come. Taking a break from my car and playing with my bike re awoke a love I have for the supra. I thought for a few months id stop with it and just drive and well now im back to buying stuff :).