Kansas supra's

19907mgte

Sep 23, 2010
emporia
im just wondering whos all out there in the kansas area trying to find some ppl to do a meet but if your around say whats up give a picture and some detail

bluebullet89

Oct 16, 2008
Meridian, ID
I'll be in KC from the end of April till the end of August. this summer.

p1691040_1.jpg

rokit1man

Jan 27, 2011
Kansas
Hey 19907mgte, it looks like you and bluebullet89 are about 1 hour from Topeka. You guys are probably fairly close to one another. I will pm you guys and see when we can meet up and where as I can still make the drive in my Supra. I just need to start my 1J swap fairly soon. Also my brother in OKC is wanting me to join him April 17th for import faceoff. I probably will not make that as I want to get my MKIII project started. lol.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Hey Backlash2032,
Are you from Nebraska then? or Kansas?

rokit1man

Jan 27, 2011
Kansas
Sounds good bluebullet89 and let us know when you get in! If you know of anyone needing extra parts let me know.I have a drive shaft, extra auto trans that no one will probably want. lol... Eventually I'll have the spare 7MGTE and R154 manual laying around and will need to get rid of that to.
You guys take care and look forward to catching up with everyone soon. BTW, I like the look of your Supra and its not to over the top. Its perfect!

rokit1man

Jan 27, 2011
Kansas
Hey alucardunit1,
Sounds good, just pm me and let us know what days you can meet up. I look forward to meeting up with everyone anyways to share whats plans I have with the 1J.

7m90jt

Jun 5, 2012
kansas
Sorry to bump an old thread I am by no means trying to get my post count up. Just trying to see how many of you are still in kansas. Got here in april stationed at McConnell and picked up a supra at the beginning October she isnt pretty and needs work and could use a hand or two in the future.