Kaizen - Jay-Z Collection BBQ - Sunday, April 4

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
[video=youtube;0UjsXo9l6I8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UjsXo9l6I8[/video]

The last BBQ meet at Kaizen was the Slap Sin City Showdown, October 2009. We had a very successful meet. More Supras were present at Kaizen than at the Vegas meet, which took place on the same weekend.

It's time for another BBQ. Jay-Z Fans! This Sunday, April 4th from noon till 6 pm, Jose will be hosting the "Jay-Z Collection" BBQ/meet to celebrate the Jay-Z motor (and his belated 31st birthday). Jay-Z, himself, will be stopping by, prior to leaving for his European tour. If your friends and you have a Jay-Z motor in your ride, whether Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Mazda, etc..come on down. For those that don't have a JZ engine, come anyway, but you must show up in your Supra. No exceptions! There will be plenty of food and drinks! So let's make sure there will be plenty of Supras! Norcal/ Central Cali guys, come on down!

When: Postponed: Stay tuned for a new date.
Where: 824 W Southern Ave. Orange, California 92865
Time: Noon - 6 pm

Pics from the last Kaizen meet:

http://www.socalsupras.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10020&start=0&hilit=sin+city

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

91mk3supra

Feb 9, 2009
Fresno
Yeah sounds like it, lol. Since no cencal supra owner ever wants to drive to meets in south or north, I would represent the fresno area, hate driving up the grapevine with my mk3 with stock 7m.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

But stock 7m counts to right as a jz? Or does it absolutely has to be a jz motor.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
rodel;1541828 said:
For those that don't have a JZ engine, come anyway, but you must show up in your Supra. No exceptions! There will be plenty of food and drinks!

91mk3supra;1542451 said:
Yeah sounds like it, lol. Since no cencal supra owner ever wants to drive to meets in south or north, I would represent the fresno area, hate driving up the grapevine with my mk3 with stock 7m.
Drag your Supra friends down!

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Guys,

The meet is postponed. This actually may work out better for some people who could not attend because of the late notice.
Stay tuned for a new date.