jzz30 ecu plugs same as ...?

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
I need a spare ecu plug for my soarer jzz30 1jz ecu, one is crushed on my JDM engine. Is there anything else that uses the same plug body that I can use to swap the pins into? I have a local u-pull-it yard that has a bunch of common toyotas and lexus stuff (no supras or sc300's though), I was hoping something in there might have the same plugs. My 87' 7M ecu is different, checked that already.

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
Thanks. If those ecu's share similar plugs with that many other cars then there's go to be something in the u-pull-it with the same plugs as this. I emailed the engine importer and it seems like he might be getting me a plug from a spare harness anyway now though, but I might hit up the salvage yard anyway just cause I haven't been there for a few weeks. Still need some trim and other small stuff.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Found an ecu with the exact same plugs..... for future reference the 92-93 (possibly other newer years too) Camry and ES300 with the 3VZ-FE have identical 4 row plugs. Found pictures of the ecu on ebay.

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
if the plugs are intact enough, you can get the part number off the ECU plug and either find one in a junk yard or get one new from toyota. Which plug is crushed? i might be able to pull a number off my ECU plug

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
Thanks, I picked up some at the salvage yard when I was getting the camry throttle cable.