jza70 pics

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
I see them posted all the time, you suck at searching

lol @ What's the difference? ..

The authenticity?

The car is the same, just go find pics of 89+ supras. Jeez.

One Jay Z

Supra Dupra
Dec 20, 2006
SK Canada
Just buy my jza70 ... lol

Here's the link to a few pics of it before it left japan, i've changed a few things on it, I.E The big beaver bite mark haha.. But if you need help importing one I could help you out... Or, again you could just buy mine cause Im in debt from buying a luxury car haha..

Heres the link
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2461605

doom26464

Research...research
Mar 31, 2005
Saskatoon SK, Canada
www.cardomain.com
One Jay Z said:
Just buy my jza70 ... lol

Here's the link to a few pics of it before it left japan, i've changed a few things on it, I.E The big beaver bite mark haha.. But if you need help importing one I could help you out... Or, again you could just buy mine cause Im in debt from buying a luxury car haha..

Heres the link
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2461605
Thats a very nice supra im not going to buy one yet not till I sell my supra Unless You want to trade??

How much did it cost you to import it?? did you do the importing yourself?

doom26464

Research...research
Mar 31, 2005
Saskatoon SK, Canada
www.cardomain.com
AGlobalThreat said:
K THX YOU WONT SEE THE DIFFERENCES IN PICTURES.
caps_2Dlock.jpg

This is the button you probaly have stuck on your keyboard fixing it will help you in future posting:sarcasm:

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
No actually I was holding shift because obviously you don't realize 89+ supras have the same body regardless if it's a jza70 or ma70. If you want to see it RHD just reverse the picture.

I understand if you wanted to see JDM supras because of the japanese "styling", but unfortunately that's not the case..

A lot of other differences? You mean the recaro interior? Or do you mean the other things you also won't be able to see in pictures?

Turbowarrior said:
There is no substitute for the real thing
Hence what I said earlier about the authenticity..

doom26464

Research...research
Mar 31, 2005
Saskatoon SK, Canada
www.cardomain.com
AGlobalThreat said:
No actually I was holding shift because obviously you don't realize 89+ supras have the same body regardless if it's a jza70 or ma70. If you want to see it RHD just reverse the picture.

I understand if you wanted to see JDM supras because of the japanese "styling", but unfortunately that's not the case..

A lot of other differences? You mean the recaro interior? Or do you mean the other things you also won't be able to see in pictures?

Hence what I said earlier about the authenticity..
darker rear tailights, bubble single lights, twin turbo badging, ride hieght, many different exhaust that are not offered here, interiors(momo, reacaro, digital dash, extra rear seat belt, audio compents) and of course the 1jz. There is probaly some things I missed but oh well you get the point. Like I said im looking to import so im trying to resarch as much as possible and look at all what comes over the sea to canada. I think it is a good idea to know as much about something before you drop a large sum of money on it.... no?

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
doom26464 said:
darker rear tailights, bubble single lights, twin turbo badging, ride hieght, many different exhaust that are not offered here, interiors(momo, reacaro, digital dash, extra rear seat belt, audio compents) and of course the 1jz. There is probaly some things I missed but oh well you get the point. Like I said im looking to import so im trying to resarch as much as possible and look at all what comes over the sea to canada. I think it is a good idea to know as much about something before you drop a large sum of money on it.... no?

Ah yeah forgot about the little stuff ;)

Nothing personal

Why not just add all that stuff to the supra you already have?

doom26464

Research...research
Mar 31, 2005
Saskatoon SK, Canada
www.cardomain.com
AGlobalThreat said:
Ah yeah forgot about the little stuff ;)

Nothing personal

Why not just add all that stuff to the supra you already have?
jdm supra come in near mint condtion(well most of them grade 4 ones at auctions do) And are all rust free wich is hard to find in canada due to living in the rust belt. Not to mention japanness take much better care of the cars due to having to get a Shaken done on it. Here are all the detail on the shaken http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor-vehicle_inspection_(Japan). As well they live in a bicycle type society so cars don't c near as much miealge as north american cars. Most cars imported have anywhere from 30,000km to 100,000km wich is extremly low. Why pay 8 grand for 200,000km canadian driven supra wich probaly has some rust and high km and a 7m in it?

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
doom26464 said:
8 grand for 200,000km canadian driven supra wich probaly has some rust and high km and a 7m in it

If that's the case then the engine better be rebuilt or the car better have lots of added parts, otherwise that is definitely not the right price, even if you're talking CDN.

You have a point about the rust and mileage and cleanliness of most imported supras but you will be paying more and will also have to go through the hassle of importing. Although, being in Canada it's at least legal there.