Just moved to Boulder, Co!

Just moved to Boulder/Denver, Colorado! I have seen a couple of mkiii's around. I like ALL things car/4x4 related. If there are car meets or trail riding, I might be game. I was also a mechanic at one time and know mkiii's pretty well. I buy and sell cars, Though, I'm recovering from a herniated spinal disc, so walking is limited as of late. I like exploring. Hit me up, if in the area! I drive a FD RX-7 as of late. I know....I know..... ;)

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Hey man, I live in the very edge of "metro Denver" at I-25 and work in Boulder. I do a lot of 4 wheeling lately as I picked up a 99 Land Cruiser with center and rear diff locks - aka off road legend in a first class soccer mom-mobile. I don't do many big meets or anything, but I've got a buddy that I partner up with to do more difficult trails in the Cruiser in case we need to bail each other out. I don't get out as much as I'd like because large chunks of free time are hard to find.

Did you used to have a tuned N/A? I seem to recall that.

Anyway, welcome to Denver/Boulder. My name is Andy.

Cool! Thanks for the reply! I have a Range Rover Classic. Pretty much stock, but has a 8000 lb winch bumper up front.

I had a modified/upped compression n/a at one time. Nothing super fancy, but was a nice SCCA car / daily for a while. I drove the living dog shit out of it every day and showed no mercy upon it during SCCA. Was a tough car, sold it and the guy who bought it was driving it, when a coolant hose exploded and steam started to come out of the hood.......he kept driving it.....needless to say, easy fix + dumbass driver = bye Headgasket.