Just Installed JDM 440cc Injectors!!

Tim

Oct 16, 2006
CA
Well I just installed a set of JDM 440cc injectors and everything went good. The only weird thing is that on my low throttle and idle settings on my AFC, I started out with a -15% the car was running lean and crappy, so I zeroed out the afc and now it runs great (14.7). I am running a 10.1 AFR at WOT, which is what was expected so I definitely can take some fuel out in the top end. But my idle and low throttle like it zeroed out. Do you think that this is because the car is in closed loop and the computer is adjusting it to stoich by itself? I checked and their are no vacuum leaks.

Tim

Oct 16, 2006
CA
yes, for sure they are 440's. They definitely made my high end way richer bringing the AF ratio to the high 9's and low 10's, so I have to remove fuel up top, by my low throttle settings are fine at zero.

Slow_Sc3

I beat bikes dude
Apr 2, 2005
Maryland
when i put my 440s in my low end was really rich and while driving it would pop and black smoke clouds, i guess every car is different.

Tim

Oct 16, 2006
CA
I'm going to have to check again for vacuum leaks, because that is the only thing that would make sense. Although I did not remove the intake plenum, I just removed the throttle body, isc, and throttle linkage, and I used all new O-rings and was very careful putting them in.

Gtstarga

May 1, 2006
Bristol. England
I have just fitted 440's to mine too. I have not yet driven the car but i do get a little black smoke when I rev the car. Also have you changed the MAP sensor? I have got a 2jzgte one fitted to mine. This increases the boost to around 17-18psi. Otherwise you are just overfueling the car really.

Van Diesel