Just got Engaged!

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Congrats man.

When it comes to the wedding planning, there is such a thing as saying 'I don't care' too much. So you know...

Also, I'd wait a little longer than 3 months before she gets knocked up... :icon_bigg

Dr Tweak

Sweet. Let me know the address so that I can send a Sympathy card.

Er... wait.... what?

*edit for photochop work*

score.jpg

BUAHHAHAHAH.... *cough* *ahem*

Well, I better get back to work.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
trucker;1125811 said:
soooo...we gonna start a pool on how long it is before his supra hits the classifieds section?

:biglaugh:

its funny cause its true :(

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
trucker;1125811 said:
soooo...we gonna start a pool on how long it is before his supra hits the classifieds section?

congrats

heh thats not likely to happen. this is the same girl who several years ago bought me a nice big shiny FMIC :) Next step is i need to talk her into getting a MK1 MR2....

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
MKIIINA;1126038 said:
heh thats not likely to happen. this is the same girl who several years ago bought me a nice big shiny FMIC :) Next step is i need to talk her into getting a MK1 MR2....

sounds like a keeper right there :biglaugh: she supports your addictions

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
Congratulations to you and your future wifey! Also, a MKI MR2 is a fantastic idea - I miss mine every single day. They're great. And nice job finding a girl who buys you parts!! LOL

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
MKIIINA;1126038 said:

lol...note the words several years ago. it's different when it's now the household budget, the family garage, the kids need a "safe" vehicle,ect, ect

of course i'm only half joking...

damn i can't do any supra stuff untill the gf gets a jacked-up f250...but i think i can live with those problems!

if you can survive the wedding planning...the marrige is almost a piece of cake!