Just curious how many mk3's are around

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
My name is Robert I'm in Northern Kentucky area. I have an 87 turbo 5 spd. pics in vbpicgallery. Just curious to know how many members here are within say a 50-75 mile radius, maybe we could arrange a meet for this summer. Race Line in Hamilton, OH are pretty good friends could probably get them to set a weekend for dyno runs and tuning for reasonable pricing. I'm looking forward to everyones feedback.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Awesome, whats up man? Nice mk2, I've been looking at few here for sale and a few mk3's. Driving one day saw an mk2 in front lawn went up to the door was an old man, he said oh you like that go look behind the garage, so i did and saw 3 mk3's 2 of them run but one is without a tranny both N/A's too.

Anyway are you going to the Ohio 2006 meet? I want to go when I find out where exactly it is.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Yeah, Im going. There a post in the east section or something, check out.... OHSupras.org , or something. I'm at school, so I don't have the link.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
I live in Ft. wright/Coington live right by the line. Right accross the river from cincinnati. Like 2 miles off Ft. wright /park hills exit on i-75

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Im in Burlington, just off I75. Id be up for a meet whenever my car is. Ive seen two mk2s , a mk3 n/a, and a mk4 in burlington today. Dont know any of them personally though. I know there are a few more floatin around here and in hebron/petersburg. One goes to my school and has a pre89 n/a two tone brown, all stock.