Just a quick Hi!

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
I just wanted to start a thread saying "Hi!" ...I own 2 MKIV (as you can tell from the pics)..I'm sure those who post on SupraForums in the NorthWest already know me..If not, Hi! I reside in the wonderful po-dunk population of 13,000 town of Lebanon.. My white Supra is a 1995 SE Goldpackage Automatic... my black one is a 1993 Premier Edition Twin Turbo 6speed Targatop...I am looking forward to posting here and getting to know everyone

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Welcome aboard. I dont post much on SF but i recognize the sig. Hope you like it here its a more "tight knit" feel around here.

-Luis

savannahashlee

Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
I love SupraForums but was inadvertently directed here CravinBoost.. It just doesnt seem that SF gets together much, and thats what I'm wanting..I'm wanting to meet up with a group of people knowledgeable with Supras that can help me with my vehicles..

spipedong

Level 2 Rythym Rogue
Apr 2, 2005
Eugene, OR
hahaha Lebanon.

There aren't too many Supra people in this area any more...
Weezl moved, cwapface sold, IHI-RHC7 sold I think, and so did joker fuel.

I sometimes arrange supra barbecues in the spring/summer; if you don't sell out before then there'll probably be another one this spring.

1jzMoe

Supramania Contributor
Apr 2, 2005
Vilseck, Germany, Germany
ya when i get back to the nw in 2009 i am trying to get out and hang out more with the supra community there, i've been living there for ~5 years and never really got out to much of the meets in the NW, and i am looking to change that, i usually drive my supra between tacoma, WA and eugene, OR alot.

loki2043

Jan 23, 2006
Portland, OR
ahh i love your car. its sooo cleeeen. i saw you the other day with your pops at the safeway/oxford suites at high rocks. we talked for a bit.

that things gonna be nice with the turbo setup in it.

savannahashlee

Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
loki2043;945490 said:
ahh i love your car. its sooo cleeeen. i saw you the other day with your pops at the safeway/oxford suites at high rocks. we talked for a bit.

that things gonna be nice with the turbo setup in it.

aww thank you.. Your MKIII is so clean, I'm jealous.. Dear Old Pops has a bad tendency to claim its his.. LOL.. Mid-Life Crisis with daughters car... Its more cooler to claim he owns a Supra when in actuality, he owns a Hyundai Elantra.. Amazingly enough, that car kicks ass... Its more comfortable then a civic and really holds its ass compared to it..

I cant wait to get my turbo conversion done to it too.. Soon enough! I am actually really debating on picking up a later model TT.. Its that, or I'll save my money from commissions from selling houses for an BMW M6 Convertible!

loki2043

Jan 23, 2006
Portland, OR
ahh that would be fun. if you like mine so much how about a trade? lol.

once i get done with school and get my career going then i can get myself a mk4. cant wait!

if you do your swap how soon are you looking to crack into it?