Just a lil clean up

barkz

Sep 14, 2010
Afghanistan
got bored today, and decided to get rid of my cruise control setup, being that i have a Momo steering wheel i dont have the controls anymore. so got rid of all that, put in the new boost gauge too. and tucked some wires. dont mind the empty pod, that is reserved for oil pressure. also took out boost sensor and extra vacuum hoses.
BEFORE:
p1631566_1.jpg

AFTER:
p1631566_2.jpg

p1631566_3.jpg

p1631566_4.jpg

barkz

Sep 14, 2010
Afghanistan
thanks, now i wanna tuck EVERYTHING! lol i have a habit of not being able to stop once i start, kinda of annoying but im always happy when im done(which im not yet)

Inygknok

Tropical Paradise
Sep 22, 2005
Puerto Rico
barkz;1631606 said:
thanks, now i wanna tuck EVERYTHING! lol i have a habit of not being able to stop once i start, kinda of annoying but im always happy when im done(which im not yet)

Holy crap, this happened to me too >.>. I'm heading over towards my car this week to do some heavy tucking. I too eliminated my cruise control stuff as it wasn't working at all thanks to the wire being snapped and one missing button on the cruise control switch on the wheel.

barkz

Sep 14, 2010
Afghanistan
yeah PO put in momo steering wheel. while i was disconnecting stock electronic boost sensor, for my aftermarket gauge, i started unplugging cruise control stuff, one thing led to the next, next thing i know ive got a pile of parts and wires on the ground lol. me likey!
Edit: if anyone needs cruise control set up let me know. dont know if it works, but i dont see why it wouldnt everything on this car was well taken care of

Inygknok

Tropical Paradise
Sep 22, 2005
Puerto Rico
And if you ever have any doubts, just ask jdub or Poodles. If they scream at you, you keep it. If they just shrug, toss a coin. If they give you the okay or don't reply at all, take it out.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Inygknok;1631627 said:
And if you ever have any doubts, just ask jdub or Poodles. If they scream at you, you keep it. If they just shrug, toss a coin. If they give you the okay or don't reply at all, take it out.

ಠ_ಠ

Inygknok

Tropical Paradise
Sep 22, 2005
Puerto Rico
Poodles;1631655 said:
ಠ_ಠ

LOL! Just kidding with ya, but I know it's the routine. I'll explain.

Basically, in a few threads where people ask about what to remove or what to install, it's how it goes. Jdub and/or Poodles (depends on luck) will do one of a few things depending on how good or how bad the idea is.

barkz

Sep 14, 2010
Afghanistan
lol ah ok. i dont need people to hold my hands with my cars. if i dont know what it is, i search, read, learn, then do. very rarely will i start my own thread to ask something. but approval is always nice. depending on how court goes on Nov 30th i might have alot more free time to work on cleaning her up instead of driving her.