June Mini on the Rock (VI)

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
I'm thinking for the weekend of June 10th, 2007. I may possibly head over a day earlier on Saturday and do some visiting or we could figure it out as a day trip by leaving early Sunday morning and returning late the sameday. Either way we'll need some cooperation from the VI guys as to where the best place would be to meet up, grab a bite then cruise and take some pics.

:)

Mrbaboon

Jul 13, 2006
Victoria, BC
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Discuss.

canadianbacon

Extra Crispy
Dec 10, 2005
Coquitlam, BC
Can I sleep over at you guys house on Saturday Night? LOL
I am sure your Mom won't mind us, hey Nashman!!:sleep:
Maybe we can play SPP (Supra Parts Poker). Ha ha!
I would rather go over Sat am and hang out.:chicken:
What do you guys think?

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
canadianbacon said:
^^^Let's get a ho-tel LOL!!:naughty:

I'll probably stay at a friends place though I'm not 100% sure on that. For your type of action Dan you'll probably want to be downtown near Government St somewhere..lol..

:naughty:

TobyCat

Jul 14, 2006
Vancouver BC
If any of you guys happen to be in Vic this Saturday there's the all Japanese car show down at Gyro park. I'm gonne wax up the supra and represent!

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
For the people thinking of heading over for this meet let's all meet in the waterslides parking lot at 8:00AM June 10th no later than 8:15. This should give us plenty of time to make the 9:00AM Ferry to the island. I'm thinking we should be able to meet up with the Island Supras somewhere on the otherside. Hoping for a good turnout. I know theres atleast 10 people from over there showing up.

:)

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
definitely gonna be there... can I follow you in Don cause after abbotsford im like a chicken with its head cut off and ill be lost guaranteed. thanks should be fun:icon_bigg

we should also think about possibly reserving spots on the ferry so that we know we will get on

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
JustinGotA1j said:
definitely gonna be there... can I follow you in Don cause after abbotsford im like a chicken with its head cut off and ill be lost guaranteed. thanks should be fun:icon_bigg

we should also think about possibly reserving spots on the ferry so that we know we will get on

Hey no probs Justin, flood pending.

:3d_frown: