June Juicy BBQ Meet at BIC Performance, June 27, Langley

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
Well its time for the monthly 604, Lower Mainland Supra meet and greet. There have been a few changes at the shop and we are moving in a new direction and figured we would kick it off with a BBQ and have it at the BIC Performance shop. We will have the grill going and make some Juicy BBQ burgers and Smokies on ME, thats right FREE!!!. This a a great pre-PacNW nationals meet to get togeather and talk smack or round up the last parts for your ride. I would like to know roughly how many will show up so I can get enough burgers and drinks. :beer:

Sunday June 27th, 1 PM

Randy
BIC Performance
#204- 19670 Landmark way
Langley BC

LINK TO MAP:
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&sour...122.67658&spn=0.008175,0.022273&z=16&iwloc=r0

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
Dang it....these dates just never like to line up for me. It's an SCCBC race weekend down at the track in Mission, so I'm doing pit work. We're hosting ICSCC that weekend too, so it's a bigger one. Would have love to come, especially now that my car is finally on the road, but it won't work out for this one. Will definitely see you all out at the PacNW meet though ;)

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Im there. Randy I might need a new windshield sticker, some of my corners are coming unstuck

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Ya, I could see how having a few extra kicking around might not be a bad idea.

Randy, you should reconsider a name change for this meet, it might attract some more people. Im thinking: OMGWTFBICBBQ!!?!?1!1!!?!

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
Lol I just about made it there before the turbo that Don sold me burnt through probably 1.5L of oil..........

When I came to a stop it looked like I was doing a burnout.....

I've got my roommate's(bluema70's) turbo on my car right now. The motor has been broken in and I'll be tuning the SAFC this week probably