June 11th Meet

canadianbacon

Extra Crispy
Dec 10, 2005
Coquitlam, BC
Are you rollin in the Van?? LOL If you want I will lend ya the blue one for the Day!! At least you will be rollin in the right car. Rust body, Rusty shorts, she's a broken car:3d_frown: . See ya there for some grease slingin burgers!!!:aigo:

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
canadianbacon said:
Are you rollin in the Van?? LOL If you want I will lend ya the blue one for the Day!! At least you will be rollin in the right car. Rust body, Rusty shorts, she's a broken car:3d_frown: . See ya there for some grease slingin burgers!!!:aigo:

Hey Dan, thanks for the offer on the blue car but I just wouldn't feel right thrashing something that isn't mine..And I was hoping to have mine on the road for the meet but I have a few new pieces coming that I want to install before she's on the road again. 1.4 bar wastegate spring, 1000cc injectors, new lower ball joints, porterfield pads with slotted rotors, refreshed R-154, Group A Magnesium oil pan, OS Giken Triple Plate, Nashman modified shifter and Nashman chrome moly traction arms if he ever makes them for me..lol..

She will be a go car again only this time she'll be meaner, faster and with all the money going into her maybe she'll cut me a 10 and bake me a cake..:naughty:

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
in order to make stuff you have to be here to pick them up i am maken new set for my car so i will just sell you the set off my car

and for the love of god don't runa sloted rotor run drill or blank