Johnny D vs 5.0 stang, c5 vette and a Ford Contour????

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
Was heading to my friends house...hitting up the causeway and I see a 5.0 stang with some guages...guages generally mean somewhat modded..so i figure id let him check my car out a bit. I creep past him going the average 70mph to see if hell maintain his 60mph speed or speed up to keep up with me. By no suprise, he kept up...so we both slowed down. Im not the one who likes to go first, so i blip the throttle to invite him to take off...he takes off, I take off and like a deckhand on Deadliest catch...i reel him in. Pass him up at a cool 14psi and keep going....i put a few cars on him before shutting it off.

I was going to slow down and do it again, but i saw a c5 vette ahead of me and I was feeling frisky. I pull up next to the vette going about 60mph....then he takes off without notice...luckily my ninja-like reflexes allowed me to hit the gas too and by the time i pulled a car and a half, after some time...i ran outta road, so we shut down.

continuing on my journey to my friends house came along this ford contour...i dunno wtf he was doing, but he wouldnt stop pestering me. so i got next to him, he took off and yeah..we all know where that went. It was so bad, i dont want to go into detail about it. lets just say...my AC was still on :)

finally i make it to my friends house and reward myself some with good chinese food and back to back episodes of Deadliest Catch (that show is fuckin addicting)

p-sout :)

PS: To any authority members out here, please understand that I am an aspiring creative writer and this story was completely generated through the great mind of Johnny D.....and robots.

PPS: I just realized i spelled contour wrong on my thread title....fuck.

infamous7

almost ready to destroy
May 18, 2007
cali
hey this is my first post here but i had to chime in...i used to have a contour svt and i probably would have tried the same thing. but although my contour was one of the faster in the bay area running dead even with high 13sec DSMs on 2-3 pulls i am very happy that i am starting this mk3 project because when all was said and done...it was still a contour:3d_frown:

otherwise, nice kills...i cant wait to eat up a vette