Johnny D and his amazing adventure vs an Audi S4

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
yeah..it was good, it was close, but the J-Dizzle came out on top. This was a grudge match...twin turbo 4 door european audi S4 vs a twin turbo 4 door japanese Lexus GS300 (aristo)

On the mean streets of Mexico, I illegally immigrated into the street scene and graciously put myself on an empty causeway.

Upon my arrival, my friend in his magnificant Blue Audi S4 (which i believe was owned by randy???) wanted to get a couple fun runs in on the mexican causeway which is oddly named the El JFK.

Anywho, we did a 45mph roll and i did a bit of brake boosting to help with a more accurate and harder launch...it was an isntant success as I put 3/4 of a car on the S4 and then just kept inching my way further along this amazing mexican el jfk causeway.

We did it again, but unfortunately, my good friend took off before i got ready and took me out on that small run...there was a mexican delivery truck in approach, so I let off very early...its great to be safe with correct equipment.

A couple more times I netted the same end result as the first race...got a nicle little action-packed lead and inched to infinity and beyond.

by the time it was all done, we continued our venture into La Ropers for a celebration of a beer and a good friends bday.

Mexico has been very good to us in our safe and proper use of highway pulls....and even though I thank them with all my heart, I am still against illegal immigration to the USA.

that is all :)

GotBoost?

I do
Nov 25, 2005
By My Computer
I was in Mex. visiting a while ago, and took a drive on a toll freeway they have near Monterrey, NL. It was pretty empty. We saw headlights approaching (it was noontime), so we kept watching. Pretty soon we saw there were two pairs of headlights, and they were moving at a nice clip. They blew by us at what must have been like 150 mph: a black NSX and a silver Porsche 911. That was nice. Anyway, great Audi kill, congrats.