Jesus Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyRedline

Lickalotapus
Sep 2, 2005
Supra's Interior
saw this on another forum and it was hilarious...

try and come up with something different...ill give u some examples..

original
pain2da.jpg

pain55ja.jpg

jesusass9tq.jpg

jesuswillfuckyouup7eu.jpg

bobrossjesus2uj.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Some of those are way too far, But I love the effort, and the funny results.
But seriously, Testicles? I'm not ok with that.
Others, were hilarious though...

John Lunsford

Don't Bother Me
Mar 30, 2005
Asheville, NC
www.JBLMk3.com
If it was up to me (and you're lucky it's not) you and your very offensive post would be dealt with. This is not funny, it's very offensive and I'll do what I can do get this post or any others like it removed. It seems in today's world, everything is defended EXCEPT Christianity. I am ashamed that some of you even consider letting this go, it makes me second guess being a part of this community.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
for me this is hard to take a side on.. i went to a christian school.. but i also have a sense of humor.. and hey.. i bet God does too!

i dont "condone" the thread but who isnt to say the big man isnt "LMAO!" right now?

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
JBL: you are a mod, correct?
if you honestly feel like this is a horrible thing, you have more power to get rid of it than most of us.
we wont cry, bitch, or moan. it's kind of inevitable something like a deletion will happen to this thread.

it's just the problem with today's society.
there are things that are untouchable. i'd like to think that we can joke and have fun. truth is, we cant.
i'm not picking on you, John, i'm not singling you out, either. you just happened to be the first person to be offended.
and i believe that is one of the main problems with America today.
people get offended far too often, and far too quickly.

now, please. dont take this the wrong way, John. especially you, since i know your standpoint on Christianity. i've been on your website multiple times. anyone who quotes the bible is more christian than i'll ever be.
i understand that you are christian. but, honestly... what harm did it do?

yes, it is a bit edgy. but, who are we if we can't test the limit once in a while? you must explore your boundaries, otherwise, you will have absolutely no idea where they are, or how close you are living to them.

malloy: i dont believe this is a cause for total SM destruction...

if we must delete this thread, then it must be done.
but, there are far worse things that could have been said.
just remember that.

CK has the right idea IMO

ma71supraturbo

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Redding, CA
www.geocities.com
Does that mean every non PC depiction of Islam should be deleted? Or anything showing reincarnation in a humorous tone for fear of insulting Hindus? If you're offended by it fine, rightly so. Move on. Or post your opinions. Or PM the poster and ask they remove the offensive material. But the thread is in off topic and SM isn't rigorously moderated by what is Politically Correct.

To those that had no idea it was offensive, most Christians I know would be appalled. Many get very upset if you so much as say "Jesus Christ" in frustration... That still doesn't mean we should encourage outside sensorship IMHO -- just decide for yourself whether you want to be seen as someone insensitive to the feelings of others

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
There are good points to both sides. SM is after all the "world".

But, Im on Lunsfords side along with Malloynx and others. This post needs to leave.

My point being is that I can't call some one ass hole, kunt, bitch, whore etc because its "name calling".

And yet you can deface my LORD and get away with it?

Johnnyredline, please remove this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.