jdm importer in the nw

bkma71

supra coupe
Jun 7, 2005
troutdale, Oregon
looking to find a jdm or rebuilt 7mge for a friend. Trying to get it here by the end of this week. Any one know any good importer places? Ive found one for 700 shipped but it would be a week wait for him but trying to find something cheaper if possible and quicker to get

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
There are none that I know of. You want a JDM 7MGE? um why? I honestly don't think it is worth the effort to go get a JDM one. What is wrong with the one you have? Did RK or BHG? Why not rebuild your self? As far as getting one fast I don't think that is going to happen even getting a GTE would take a while remember it is a 20 year old motor Your best bet is buying a Cressida or NA supra and just pulling the motor.

bkma71

supra coupe
Jun 7, 2005
troutdale, Oregon
Got one thanks anyways. Was looking for something to get the car up and running quick. The original had a rod knock among other problems, will be rebuilt later. Hes going on the hopes and prayers for the low mileage jdm. lol I dunno I found him better deals but he was pretty set on the low mileage thing.

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
Lynnwood foreign engines. They have tons of jdm motors I got my 7mgte about 5 years ago for $890 and I got to choose out of a few which one i wanted.