JDM folding Mirror plugs incorrect need advice

Compton74

Oct 8, 2008
Long Beach
Purchased a set of JDM folding mirrors probably around a year ago that needed repair, fixed them and threw them on my car didn't think anything of it. I purchased a Control Module, and switch from a reputable member on this site. Just got finished making my full beautified harness, that took me around 4 hours to do. I get my test battery and go out to test operation on the mirrors before i actually run the wiring. Pulled the plastic triangles on the inner door off, unplugged the plug and brought my plug up to the door and it won't fit. What the PO of the mirrors did (i assume) is pull the plugs of his old mirrors and half-ass wired them to the jdm mirrors so they would work with the non jdm wiring (i assume again). Now my question is, i know i can find new plugs that would work and wire them in, but id rather have the stock units. Does anyone know a place to get the stock plugs, I'm thinking my only luck will be somebody who has broken Jdm mirrors but i figured its worth a shot asking before i run out and buy new plugs. Thanks in advance for any responses i receive.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Do you have the body harness side connector for the power folding mirrors? Cause they have bigger plugs with more wires.

I have everything as well but never bothered to wire any of it.

Compton74

Oct 8, 2008
Long Beach
The only connectors i do not have are the plugs that come out of the mirrors, the PO took the original 3 or four wire plug from the stock non folding mirrors and jury rigged/wired it on the folders; i guess hoping to be able to make the stock wiring in the car still control the adjustment of the mirror, not the retract. The body connectors i have (1 for each side) have a total of 7 wires each.