Jacksonville, NC Meet in the works for June 6,7th.

Can you make it? Jacksonville, NC June 6th and 7th.

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
Ok guys...who wouldn't love a beach meet in Jacksonville, NC set for June 6th, 7th!!!!!!! I'll have help from Rich over at Majestic Motorsports who is going to setup the meet.

This is in the planning stages right now as Rich is busy with a meet in TX, so once he is back more detailed information will be presented.

This 2 day event would possibly include the following:
1. Cruise arrangements from your area to the coast.
2. Dyno / Show Day on a Saturday.
3. Test and Tune at the track on Sunday.

Depending on the size of the turnout, we could arrange for a BBQ the day of the show/dyno, t shirts, awards, etc.

As of right now Rich knows of about 5-6 supras that definitely would show and I know of about 5 including myself.

So who can make it? Get the word out!!!

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
The sup should be done by then, i will def. be there. If i drive down im pretty sure i can account for at least 4-5 of us. Right fellas???

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Hmmm.....I wouldn't mind rolling down there for this one. As long as the locals here don't mind pushing my Sup to and fro. :sarcasm:

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Hehe....yeah man, car's running fine so far. Jordan and I are just battling who will be the first to get towed. ;) Btw....we should help Chris out and have a meet out here, just to keep an annual thing going on. Just a thought....

InFrnt0fU...how's your turnout coming?

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
applesauce;1275312 said:
Hopefully there will be more come closer to the meet. I know alot of sups are getting worked on right now.

I think this meet will definitely happen. Once Rich posts all the information over on supraforums, he'll either give it to me to post or post here himself. It is over 2 months away also.