Jacksonville, NC Meet in the works for June 6,7th.

Can you make it? Jacksonville, NC June 6th and 7th.

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
Ok guys...who wouldn't love a beach meet in Jacksonville, NC set for June 6th, 7th!!!!!!! I'll have help from Rich over at Majestic Motorsports who is going to setup the meet.

This is in the planning stages right now as Rich is busy with a meet in TX, so once he is back more detailed information will be presented.

This 2 day event would possibly include the following:
1. Cruise arrangements from your area to the coast.
2. Dyno / Show Day on a Saturday.
3. Test and Tune at the track on Sunday.

Depending on the size of the turnout, we could arrange for a BBQ the day of the show/dyno, t shirts, awards, etc.

As of right now Rich knows of about 5-6 supras that definitely would show and I know of about 5 including myself.

So who can make it? Get the word out!!!

joeBPUsupra

Oct 6, 2008
fayetteville, nc
InFrnt0fU;1287861 said:
Rich over at Majestic will be contacting me this weekend with more detailed information. It is still about 2 months away mind you.

ok no problem, i dont get there for another month anyways. so it works out. :biggrinbo

7M-KDL

Seeking high numbers
InFrnt0fU;1293456 said:
We'd like to do a mini-meet in raleigh probably at later april or into may.

that would be cool, i live in greenville so a drive to raleigh wouldnt be too bad if its on a weekend. another guy i know in raleigh would definately be down for a meet to.greenville seems kinda dead so we are lookin in surrounding areas.

7M-KDL

Seeking high numbers
InFrnt0fU;1293791 said:
I know Rich over at Majestic is working out some details for a track, just waiting for him to confirm the dates and setup for the Jville meet.

i went out to majestic today and talked to them for a while. apparently they plan on moving it to june 13 and i guess Titan is supposed to be there and they are trying to get MVP to come out. not sure how locked in all of that is but that was the news i got today.