Its time for ANOTHER Austin Hillside Rally May12th and 13th

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
UPDATE!!!! Our Meeting spot on Saturday May 12th will be at this location called the Y. its called the Y because the road splits into a Y. Inbewteen this Y USED to be an Albertsons, but has recently closed down. This place is located in South-West Austin, Tx. To get to the Y, You take 35 to 290W....keep going down 290W till you reach a Y split. Staying on course will keep you on 290W, merging right will take you on 71....the parking lot is inbetween that Y split. your best bet is to stay on 290W during the Y-split because its easier to get into the parking lot that way. Meet us there at 11:00am, Saturday Morning.

note to people who have not been to the Y: when youre on 35 and take 290W heading to the Y...the road will initially be a Freeway-type of road and then turns into a typical stop-light street. once you are in that "stop light type of street" its about 1.5-2 miles to the Y.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd Update: Hotel Information:
I am going to be staying at the Oak Inn...its located on 290W and is pretty damn close to the meeting spot and just down the street from downtown Austin. To me, is the perfect location! It used to be the Red Roof Inn, but recently changed the name to Oak Inn. their address is:

1212 W Ben White Blvd
Austin, TX 78704

Ph. #: (512) 447-0151
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys remember that insane twisty action we encountered last november? You guys remember the insane amount of miles we drove in pure adrenaline?
We are now going to do this all over again...thats right, ladies and gentlemen, yet another Austin Hillside Rally is going to take place May12th and 13th.

As far as the details of the route are concerned, they are yet to be determined. They are yet to be determined because there is a whole freaking series of combinations we can put together and I want some of the finest locals (Trent, Lance, etc.) to help create the route.

HOWEVER, We will end up at Marble Falls and eat at the Chili's during the first day of the event. The second day Im feelin some famous Salt Lick BBQ action during the second and smaller cruise event.

Last Nov when we threw this awesome shindig, we had ALOT of cars stemming from all different kinds of manufacturers. T/A and GTO's to Supras and EVO's. It was intense, very amazing run and I had ALOT of fun and so did everyone else.

May12th and 13th are the dates that this will happen, You guys have a month to prepare yourselves, your cars and taking the time off. Make it happen and Ill see you there.

For those that have not Seen or heard of this event, or just plainly want to relive the awesomeness that happened last November, heres a Video Dominic aka hunglo put together. please enjoy and thank you very much to everyone for making this event fun EVERY TIME!.

Last edited:

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
forcefedsupra said:
You son a bitch, I was told this was on the 5th. Now I might not be able to make it!

yeah my bad man...that was the original plan, but alot of people couldnt make it that day for some reason, so i had to make a difficult choice and change it.

and you better make it, damnit. I want you in our soon to be badass video :)

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
Ladies and gentlemen, I made a few updates on the original post in regards to our initial meet up spot on Saturday and Hotel Information at the hotel of my choice. You guys can go to any hotel u want, but this is the one i choose for its location.

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
thechori said:
my car is too slow, i'll be made fun of. :[
you know what..DONT EVEN pull that fuckin excuse with me. Seriously.

We had a GEO fuckin METRO show up last year adnd hang with us. there is no car slower than that 3cyl furious mobile..so u dont one up this scenario, ok?

Now show up, ill see you in Austin in a couple weeks.

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
Here are some maps that I posted for previous runs. We can leave the Y on Saturday at 12pm, and be at the Wendy's at 620 and Anderson Mill Rd. between 12:30 and 1pm to meet up with the North Crowd. From there we can cruise Lime Creek Road to Marble Falls and eat at Chilis. After we eat, head back to the Y or if some prefer, they can double back on Lime Creek Road and meet up at the Y later.

Sunday's route to come soon.

Saturday's Route
p595780_1.jpg

Route to the Oak Inn (Old Ramada Inn)
p595780_2.jpg

From Oak Inn to the Y
p595780_3.jpg