It's official MK3 Drag classes at TX2K6!!!

rcdsupra

May 15, 2005
Bedford, TX
Hey guys I posted this over on Supra forums and someone told me to post this here aswell. I have created 2 classes this year for our cars. One for modified cars or bpu and one for super modified cars anything and everything goes in this class.

Guys who are going to race I need to get payment from you by MARCH 3rd. I'm working on pushing this date back. The payment will be $45 this will be for the trophies and the payout!! You will still need to pay $15 to get in the track. If you plan to race we need to get this to me as soon as possible, this way we have a good head count and can get comfirmation who is going and get the ball rolling. You can paypal me at rcdsupra@yahoo.com if you have any questions on this pm me or email me.!! Guys I need atleast 6 people in each class to run to make this happen!! Don't forget to add $3 for paypal, so total is $48.

I just wanted to see if any of you guys planned to run this class?? It will be a blast, last year there were hardly any MK3's drag racing!! I think this class was one with a 13.1 last year. there have to be faster cars than this!! Here is a list of people that are coming:

Unlimited class:
MKIIINA - MkIII
jwcatto - MkIII
elhsupra - MkII ---------------Paid
SupraGuy31 - MKII
Haltechmk3 MK3
fstoy/Slow 66 - MKIII ---------Paid
JZa71 - MKIII
Cloud- MK3 -------------------Paid

Modified Class:
rcdsupra MK3 -----------------Paid
Masheddough MK3
Discostu - MK3 ----------------Paid
suprastylin23 MK3
Snake eyes MK3 --------------Paid

Post up and we will add your name to the list.

THE RULES

Modified class
-ct26 or upgraded ct allowed
-1js with factory twins allowed
-factory 5sp or toyota auto allowed
-any DOT tire allowed no slicks
-no nitrous
-any fuel/ic/exhaust allowed
-must be stock computer/piggybacks standalones are fine aswell.

Super modified
-any turbo allowed
-nitrous allowed
-1j/2js allowed
-slicks allowed (no tub jobs though, fender rolling ok)
-any tranny allowed
-open DP allowed
-standalones allowed

We would like as many MK2s and 3s to race as we can. LMK if you guys have any questions on this. It seems like this is getting a lot of attention on SF, If you want to race PM me here or there and I'll add you to the list. Even if you get knocked out you will get to run at least 7 more times.

Ryan

http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=341643

Last edited:

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
rcdsupra said:
Haltechmk3 MK3

thats one of my buddies from here in arlington, he just got done putting a turbonetics T4 on his car

unfortunatley due to work i cant make it down there this year

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
I would've assumed alot more would jump in on this....

I would, 'cept I finally got mine on the road after 3 years and am not doing ANYTHING that will remotely risk breaking something.

As far as you other guys who live nearby and/or have been running reliably for the last year.... GET YOUR @$$ IN GEAR!!!

C'mon now...

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Events liek these and the dyno challenges are set up for us to show those mkiv guys that not all the mki-iii's are pigs! We need participation to do it though...so c'mon guys, i wanna see soem fast mkiis and iii's while im down there!! :D

rcdsupra

May 15, 2005
Bedford, TX
This is going to be a real fun time, I'm going to take pics before during and after we all race. I'm going to get a couple group photos before the race of each class then one with all the people racing. It's going to be nice to be in a TX2K6 pic with other cars for everyone else to see you had the balls to race.

rcdsupra

May 15, 2005
Bedford, TX
It's Looking like we may only end up having one class if we don't get more people to do this. Then we will all be in the same class. Joe I lost your number pm me with it.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
Bigdough666 said:
One class would suck. Those big dogs would eat us CT guys up. Comon guys, lets get some more participation.

i'll gladly step down to the ct class as i bet id be more competative there :naughty:

rcdsupra

May 15, 2005
Bedford, TX
I bet you would Joe!! We will see the day of racing!!

Hey guys make sure and get your money to me asap so we have an idea of who's going to race and an idea of the payout!!

Ryan