It's in...a couple new questions though.

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
First the pics:

l_d362b86274821a2d66346f03f035a278.jpg

l_9a7f96db6f666891f1138edec3f2b577.jpg

It's finally in. I was planning on installing the Powersteering hose first, but neither I nor any of my partners could figure out how to the thing should be installed. The orientation that is. It seems that all the other hoses and lines on the rack are totally in the way of where the hose should be. Anybody got any ideas?!?

Also, as far as the Alternator wiring. The big black wire...should I attach it to the exsisting MA70 alternator wire. Or replace the MA70 wire at the fuse block?!? Also, what happens with the wires in the 3 wire alternator connector from the MA70...are they replaced with something else...like inside the EA2?!?

Thanks in advance.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
do you have the 1jz or 2jz p/s line? also do you haev a pic? which lines are in the way?

Troyota

Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
I should have the 2JZ line...I got it from DriftMotion. It seems the way the line needs to hook up to the rack that the connection needs to be made tward the pass side of the car. If I try that, there are two hard lines and another line on the steering gear (they route the fluid through the rack) that are totally in the way of making the connection. Which direction is the hardline from the banjo fitting supposed to point on the steering rack? If I know that, I can figure it out. I will try and get a picture up tonight. Also, do I need to bend the 2JZ P/S line any (at the middle hardline area) in order for it to fit right?!?

Thanks again.

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
it should come out from the rack and go towards the clutch master cylinder and then wrap back around to the pump. atleast thats how mine goes and i had mine made.

my buddy's car has the 2J line on it im pretty sure and it does the same thingit should come out from the rack and go towards the clutch master cylinder and then wrap back around to the pump. atleast thats how mine goes and i had mine made.

my buddy's car has the 2J line on it im pretty sure and it does the same thing

1jzMoe

Supramania Contributor
Apr 2, 2005
Vilseck, Germany, Germany
It need to be hooked up on the driver side from the steering rack to the powersteering pump, the pass side is got the hydraulic waterpump and fan, but pretty much like the reaper said

Troyota

Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
The Reaper: Thanks for telling me twice...maybe I can remember it now ;)

Turbo 7M: I know WHERE it hooks up...I just didn't know which orientation the fitting needed to be in.

Everybody: Any thoughts on the Alternator questions?