It's here! Part Shop Max!

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Mynes_3;1791519 said:
Will these have rebuild warranty or something similar to it? Im interested but i need some legit backup incase the coilovers go wrong.

Trust me, they are legit. Cheap to rebuild and I assume a warranty. The drifting 240SX guys swear by these things. Top notch stuff and I don't believe they would use anything cheap as their cars are usually inches away from kissing a wall.

rwdanthony;1791512 said:
Same here marco. i should be dropping by the shop on monday. did you ever get your lsd together?

Yeah, the LSD is back in the car. It locks. too hard haha. I need to go back and get more friction modifier, because it's literally a welded right now!

Any idea if PBM is doing front upper A-arms with camber and castor adjustability? Battle Version seems to have the rear arms covered, but something for the front would be nice.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
EZArticle-Link-gold-member.jpg

rwdanthony

Jan 8, 2011
San Diego
Mynes_3;1791519 said:
Will these have rebuild warranty or something similar to it? Im interested but i need some legit backup incase the coilovers go wrong.

IBoughtASupra;1791537 said:
Trust me, they are legit. Cheap to rebuild and I assume a warranty. The drifting 240SX guys swear by these things. Top notch stuff and I don't believe they would use anything cheap as their cars are usually inches away from kissing a wall.

yeah these you can trust not to blow. but if they were to, replacement dampers will be readily available.

rtrdpenguin;1791608 said:
Yeah, the LSD is back in the car. It locks. too hard haha. I need to go back and get more friction modifier, because it's literally a welded right now!

Any idea if PBM is doing front upper A-arms with camber and castor adjustability? Battle Version seems to have the rear arms covered, but something for the front would be nice.

haha you still porbably have to break it in. did you get the kit#2? i was looking to get that one.

yeah battle version already has the traction and camber arms done. PBM may do something about the toe rod. but as far as the front goes, they may not unless we can gather up 10 people who are interested. I do know beech performance has already made something for the FUCA though.

Kit #2, it's seen about 300 miles now haha. I only used the little bottle of ford motorcraft friction modifier though, so ill try a little more to try and get it to slip just a little at least!

I saw the beech ones, and will probably snag a set if no one else makes one soon. I really would like caster adjustability though.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
IBoughtASupra;1791297 said:
No. Why? You don't use coilovers to keep close to stock height.

I can say, 99.99% of people who buy coilovers, intend to drop their car.
You know, the thing I love most about my coilovers is the fact that I CAN adjust them pretty much how I want. I can tuck tire, drive around the main 3 roads in town for a day, then spend an hour or so getting it back up to "real world" ride height.

Where I used to work, they plowed the lot, it was well traveled, so I could ride fairly low. Where I work now however, it's not uncommon during winter for 6+" of snow to pile up where we park. Trust me, it only takes getting high centered on SNOW (trust me, it wasn't the tires being inadequate) ONE time to convince you that having 3" of clearance might not be the best idea... :p

rwdanthony

Jan 8, 2011
San Diego
rtrdpenguin;1792071 said:
Kit #2, it's seen about 300 miles now haha. I only used the little bottle of ford motorcraft friction modifier though, so ill try a little more to try and get it to slip just a little at least!

I saw the beech ones, and will probably snag a set if no one else makes one soon. I really would like caster adjustability though.

rtrdpenguin;1792145 said:
Ooh, any chance of subframe or steering rack bushings?

awesome! time to get a kit myself and do it while my rear end is off.

yeah the beech ones are only camber adjustable. but I'll see what i can get them to do. right now we're working on the subframe risers, and toe rods.

jdmstar69

Jul 23, 2008
SO CAL
rwdanthony;1792204 said:
yes they are, and thats correct. they are only taking pre-orders right now, and expected to arrive by the end of march.

are these gonna be readily available after that??? im interested in getting a set but after i take care of a few things.

natea70

Jul 19, 2009
Sacramento
I have friends that swear by pbm and driven 240's with them. I'm so glad that they gave our cars some consideration. Thanks Anthony for being a big part of this development.. I've actually been waiting for these ever since you posted up your ride back in mid 2011 with your pbm sticker lol.

rwdanthony

Jan 8, 2011
San Diego
natea70;1795534 said:
I have friends that swear by pbm and driven 240's with them. I'm so glad that they gave our cars some consideration. Thanks Anthony for being a big part of this development.. I've actually been waiting for these ever since you posted up your ride back in mid 2011 with your pbm sticker lol.

youre welcome man! still waiting on other goodies to come, so get your jz in!

Koenigturbo;1795572 said:
Yeah what did you do to stuff those hoops in the back??
s2 authentic over fenders.

joel903

Apr 6, 2005
Conover,NC
What's the specs on your rims Anthony? What faces? Offset? Lip sizes? I'm in the process of rebarreling my equips.

Last edited: