ISC valve bypass ??

Northbaysupra

BAY AREA MKIII
Mar 19, 2010
Petaluma
Is there any way to bypass the ISC vaccum line thats from the Lexus afm accordion hose ??

I have a straight pipe from my AFM to my turbo that leaves my ISC valve hanging by its self

If you where woundering my engine vent ( 2 top valve cover lines ) are connected to my throttle body ..right above the intake

So my mods are

560cc injectors
t61 cxracing turbo
Drift Moiton 2.5 Intercooler kit
Lexus Maf
boost gauge
wide band gauge

Any thoughts

IMG_0045..jpg

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
I think you need an small lesson.

The Idle speed controller uses metered air to set idle, without it the motor won't idle. If you were to go MAP Based you could install a small breather filter on the ISC, and make it work that way as it's Now Metered via MAP.

You need to have a line running for the PCV running to the inlet side of the turbo (at a very minimum) so you have Positive Crankcase ventilation underboost, as only running it to the TB under boost will cause pressure on the crankcase and fry your piston rings with a quickness.

Northbaysupra

BAY AREA MKIII
Mar 19, 2010
Petaluma
I see .. Stupid cxracing turbo wont fit the rubber accordion so i had to modify .. ill go at it today with some wd40 and see if i can squizzz it on that way my pcv and isc would be connected to my turbo inlet .. thanks for the lesson