Interior Gauges Not Working??

ben42391

Aug 20, 2009
Greenwood
I need any suggestions for getting interior gauges working Oil Press. Boost arent working cant find an oil pressure sending unit?

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
the oil pressure sending unit is right beside the oilfilter housing on the side of the block....it will have a rubber cap over top of it and when you simply pull the rubber boot off it will be a gold color metal unit....very hard to change out on an assembled motor lol....id check or a broken wire first.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Oil pressure sending unit is under the exhaust manifold in front of the oil filter. Boost gauge sensor is on the drivers side qp next to the cruise control stuff.

Did they just stop working? N/a-t? Jdm motor?

Edit: gaboon beat me to it. be careful when you pull the boot as well as the clip can break rather easy.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
the jdm oil pres sender is different i believe....and the boost sensor isnt jdm related as its not connected to the engine and just reads pressure...the only way youre gonna find the problem is go over everything you have done...you probaby didnt plug them all in.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Your going to need a usdm oil pressure sensor and a new gauge. When you use the jdm oil pressure sensor it blows the gauge. Had that happen to me a few years ago.