intercooler kit and vacume line kit

brad horton

Oct 20, 2008
Alabama
1987 Toyota supra turbo auto

I looking for a good intercooler kit on the some what cheap side i have been looking at the godspeed intercooler kits you see on ebay for around $370. I have boost leak isusses with the geto rigged piping i have now.Any one know anything about this kit? Any one know of another kit for around the price or cheaper that is better?

I know I need to put all new vacuum lines on my supra after all these years. Does any one know of any cheap kits that are of good quality? The only ones i have found are on ebay and run around $102. I would like to pay a little less?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Not very hard at all. You'll need a sawzall or some saw to cut the aluminum piping. A hacksaw will work. You'll need a socket set to tighten up the clamps around your couplings and you'll need an imagination to run the pipes the way you want too. It will take you a half a day at the most to do all of it.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
You'll need to remove the front bumper and the support, but that's no biggie either, just remember to put all the screws back in place, and put new ones in where old ones are missing.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
I mounted mine on the hood release latch, but you need to pick the location based on the IC size, it's universal, as long as it doesn't interfere with anything else, mounting it anywhere up front doesn't matter as long as clearances are OK.

omfgitsdonovan

Laag master
Jul 23, 2008
Burlington,WA
i just purchased an intercooler kit for an sr20det and all the piping also and it all pretty much fit without an issure just had to cut a little of a couple pipes to make them shorter thats just about all.

brad horton

Oct 20, 2008
Alabama
yes but i have leaks every where in the piping and i have the money to spend right now.
fyi for sale at the moment
1989 rx7 fc vert part out
k20a2 complete motor
90mm cp pistions for k20/k24
t-5 mustang clutches
1995 cobra type r flywheel taped for standard mustang clutch
aem cold air for 92-00 honda civic ex