interchangable wiper arms? Are they all the same?

the t3d

P B4 A
Sep 30, 2006
Titusville, FL
I would like to upgrade to the clip on ones if possible...maybe off another toyota? Does anyone know if the all the supra wiper arms are the same screw-in type? ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!

thanks, t3d

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
From what I understand, the OEM blades themselves are best at wiping the curvature of our windshield... I've had alright luck with the clip on ones for the Mk3, but the ones I have on the Mk2 are horrible...

the t3d

P B4 A
Sep 30, 2006
Titusville, FL
te72;1742358 said:
From what I understand, the OEM blades themselves are best at wiping the curvature of our windshield... I've had alright luck with the clip on ones for the Mk3, but the ones I have on the Mk2 are horrible...

the wiper arm is the problem that I want to replace. The wiper arm is bent due the wiper blade construction coming apart. So if I could replace the arms from a newer vehicle and have a lot more options on blades, that would be a hell of a lot easier in the long run

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Ahh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood (or likely misread) what you were needing. Sorry about that, and good luck!

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Have to get teh same arm length and then the same wiper length. Im 99% sure that toyota uses the same size for all the cars but i can be certian. Maybe if you know someone with a newer toyota swap arms real fast.