Intake Systems??

Ohsnap06

You know how I roll
Apr 22, 2008
Cleveland,Tennessee
Hey guys, I would like to get everones opinion on which is the best intake for the 7M-GTE. I'm looking into buying one very soon.

Which would be the best as far as sound and performance? I'm just wanting to get rid of the stock airbox because it's massive and looks dumb.

Any opinions on which one would be the best would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
Ohsnap06;1005851 said:
Hey guys, I would like to get everones opinion on which is the best intake for the 7M-GTE. I'm looking into buying one very soon.

Which would be the best as far as sound and performance? I'm just wanting to get rid of the stock airbox because it's massive and looks dumb.

Any opinions on which one would be the best would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Not sure what you mean by "best for sound"? Here you go.

http://www.supracentral.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=93&Itemid=1

This has been covered a few times. The search button is your friend. The Apexi is best IMO. I used to run the HK$ and wouldn't recommend it.

Last edited:

Ohsnap06

You know how I roll
Apr 22, 2008
Cleveland,Tennessee
Techno Supra;1005875 said:
Just fixed the link in my first post. It has a comparisons of the most commonly used filters for our cars. You should be able to find all the info you need there.

Thanks alot. I'm going to check it out. I appreciate all the input from you guys.

gofastgeorge

Banned
Jan 24, 2008
Texas
There is a guy on eRip selling new,
old stock APEX filters for the Z32 for less than half price.
Maybe he can get them for the 7M.......