intake pipe...

1989MKIII

Jun 28, 2005
Troy, Missouri
www.elite-forums.com
that is what ups wanted to ship it. and pipe is not as cheap as your thinking. yes, i can weld anything on to it you need..if you want me too. thats not a prob. of course you didnt ask me if i could do that. i am working on a prototype today to get yall better pics...let me know.

l8ter
justin

turboa7mgte

HECK YES I DID!!!
Mar 30, 2005
Delavan, WI.
attachment.php

Here is the one I made up for a temp pipe.... its pretty nice, but heavy

turboa7mgte

HECK YES I DID!!!
Mar 30, 2005
Delavan, WI.
ITS 2.5 INCH PIPE!!!!
Crush bent or not it should not restrict air flow over the stock pipe unless you are running Lots of HP. its one bend!!!

The only thing I don't like is the 90..... other than that I don't see a problem with it.

this will flow better than the stock upper pipe any day...

but at higher boost IMO the 90 will be the restrictive point crushed or not.

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
i could put you intouch with a guy who sells 2.5" drawn over mandrel U-bends for about $13 each, plus shipping. i would recommend that you start cutting the Ubends and having someone weld them for a Superiour product (Shit, i just typed that like a freakin canadien) anywho, try that out. i would recommend using a 3" UICP and supplying associated couplers. cuz the TB is 2.75", and i thinkthe plastic fender pipe is 2.5".

if someone has an elbow elimnator downpipe, exhaust and all hardpipes, you would be very likely to hit fuel cut.

my friend did full hard pipes on his 88t Auto, ported elbow, 3" DP and exhaust, and it fuelcut on upshifts w/o any boost control. but we fixed it.

either way, this looks pretty promising. above all else, i highly recommend either rolling a bead onto the ends of the pipe or welding a small bead or sliver of tubing tack welded.