Intake Filter Recommendations...

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Hi Everyone,

I will be installing a tubular manifold soon and thought then would be a good time to downsize my intake filter. I currently have the AEM Dryflow and it's just freeeeking huge! (see pic)

I will also be boxing it in.

I am running the JT62 and it has a 4" inlet so the filter that you recommend will need to accommodate that.

Not a fan of K&N...

Thanks!
-Kenny

p1677538_1.jpg

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Thanks for the compliments!

I actually didn't know that the DryFlow came in anything smaller. LOL... Wanna trade? I'll trade you straight across!

The one I have came in a box of parts that I bought off a guy. I didn't want it or ask for it; but, it was a cheap alternative to my previous K&N. ;)

Is that your 1.5jz?

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Stick to the old 7M Kenny. :)

The AEM dry flow is a good one, I will be using that on my two 1JZs and 2JZ.

I just bought another 1JZ tonight. It is going in my other 91 White Targa. :)

You got to see this one.

Blackdawg

Taco Soup..my rides
Oct 12, 2010
Wyoming
I want to try and figure out how to use the Apexi power intake. but i have a 4'' inlet and its 3'' :( Id go with the AEM dry tho..small one of course haha

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
use the APEXi.. I can't say enough good about the filter (despite that as long as any filter has a dry element it's best/fine).

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
CajunKenny;1677556 said:
Thanks for the compliments!

I actually didn't know that the DryFlow came in anything smaller. LOL... Wanna trade? I'll trade you straight across!

The one I have came in a box of parts that I bought off a guy. I didn't want it or ask for it; but, it was a cheap alternative to my previous K&N. ;)

Is that your 1.5jz?

Yea thats my 1.5jz :D -- this was in the finishing up process and i'll be cleaning it more this spring. I wont trade as my filter is pretty much new lol and i like its size.