injectors selection, what brand's the best

peer648

Mar 4, 2010
Québec
I'm finishing my project, between 500 and 600 whp, now I need some good injectors !
Just don't know what brand to buy, what brand is good ?
I saw that SoundPerfomance had some, I know Bosch... but that's it
So please help me, witch brand should I buy, looking for 650cc, 680cc or 750cc, between those

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
RC, pte, denso, Siemens.

Any reputable shop will have good injectors. Just don't go shopping on eBay and don't buy venom.

SupraBog

Feb 11, 2011
Vancouver
Don't buy Venom! I had an injector get stuck open! Bought them used with a flow sheet that's why I trusted them. I believe Venom goes by another name now, so be carefull.

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
I spoke with Witchhunter on the phone about this a few weeks ago. He's been servicing injectors forever. He believes the fewer moving parts and the lighter the internals, the more reliable and faster responding the injectors are. He's not a big fan of the Rochester style injectors for this reason. They are bulky and have more moving parts than any other injector which is just more points of failure. Denso's a good, but they have a very old design and are a bit bulky. Plus finding an injector that hasn't had 10+ years of use is getting harder. When I asked him about RC, he seemed unimpressed with them and said that quality and reliability has really declined since they sold out to an overseas vender several years ago. His current favorite injectors are the new Bosch EV14 due to their build qulaity, light internals and wide spray pattern. I looked into them and they are only made for domestic applications. However, there are several vendors I found on ebay offering flow matched EV14 injectors which are modified for import use. The 7mgte engine is on their list of applications.